Monday, August 30, 2010

Tadaima~

Hi everyone! In Internet people call me Anima, and I'm here making my first entry for my blog. First of all, my English is not perfect. I'll make a lot of mistakes. I ask you for your compression and in exchange I will try to do my best.

This blog won't follow a serious way, I will post actuality thinks that I see and I like for sharing it with you. Sure that will be anime related, but I won't post normal/common thinks, you can find them in any other blog and you will be bored of reading four or five times a day the same news.

Nothing more now, take care and don't do bad thinks with your waifu.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, a blog appeared too ~ so many different places!

    Well, I look forward to your blog which is not for ordinary people. Maybe I can find an alien here or something.

    And why are you concerned about us and our waifus ...

    ReplyDelete